The benefits of our REMTEX products include:
• Improved emulsion
• Emulsions with smaller droplet size for increased stability
• Heat stability
• Increased viscosity
• Freeze/thaw stability
• Extended shelf life (increased product stability)
Storage & Shelf Life: Depending on the product, shelf life ranges from 12 months to 24 months when stored at an ambient temperature (maximum temperature of 70°F), with a maximum humidity of 65%. Once product is reconstituted, it must be used immediately or refrigerated for no more than 4 days.
Download PDFPlease check with your sales representative on product availability and pack size options or download PDF for more information.
• REMTEX CS Enzyme Modified Dried Egg Product – Contains egg yolk powder, salt, corn syrup solids, and phospholipase. Works great for sauce applications. Download PDF for more information.
• REMTEX 455 Enzyme Modified Dried Egg Product – Contains only egg yolk powder and phospholipase, and also works well in sauce applications.
Dried Egg Blends
• REMTEX 60 Dried Egg Product – Contains egg yolk, salt, corn syrup solids, and silicon dioxide. The corn syrup solids help soften the texture, while adding volume to your recipe. Silicon dioxide is used as a flowing agent.
• REMTEX 200D Dried Egg Product – Contains whole eggs, egg yolk, corn syrup solids, and salt. The corn syrup solids help soften the texture, while adding volume to your recipe. Works well in baked good applications.