Storage & Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacture when kept frozen. Prior to use, the product should be thawed for 2-3 days at refrigeration (34 – 40°F). Once thawed, the product shall be used within 3 to 5 days. Store unused portions in refrigeration at 34 – 40°F. Improper storage and/or thawing can jeopardize the integrity of the product. Do not thaw and re-freeze.
Please check with your sales representative on product availability and pack size options.
Frozen Whole Egg
• Rapid Egg® Frozen Whole Eggs with Citric Acid – Inclusion of citric acid prevents greening of the product after preparation.
• Frozen Whole Eggs – Our standard frozen whole egg product.
Frozen Egg Blends
• Country Delight™ Scrambled Egg Mix – Country Delight™ – Our largest volume scrambled egg mix, which contains water (rather than milk). There’s also a blend of whole eggs and egg whites, making it a lower fat content blend.
• Morning Delight™ Scrambled Egg Mix – Contains non-fat milk and water, which makes it a lower fat content blend.
Frozen Egg Whites
• Angel Whip Frozen Egg Whites – Contains triethyl citrate to help stabilize the foam when whipping the product.
Frozen Egg Yolk
• Frozen Egg Yolks with Sugar – 10% sugar is added to aid in retaining moisture and avoiding crystallization.
• Frozen Egg Yolks with Salt – Approximately 10% of salt is added to act as a preservative and to make a more flavorful product.